PH5 Together for a better cause18 déc. 2016
The college Boris Vian engaged in an interdependent event which enables us to sensitize with the gift and the re-employment around a pretty cause. We collected 5 large bags of toys. After a public awareness campaign in all the classes, the posters published in the hall of the college, the Erasmus+ group stored the toys. That takes part in our strong commitment towards all the actors of the social economy and interdependent to promote the lengthening of the lifetime of the electric or electronic toys, the cuddly toys, headstocks, board games. It is again on an European scale that this project developed since it enters an action of the 200 actions of the project Erasmus+ BODY.
The principal stake of the operation is to collect toys still usable from which the pupils separate, for their re-employment, by children resulting from underprivileged mediums.
The objectives are the following:
At the environmental level:
- to sensitize the users with the re-employment, to show them that there exist other alternatives that the dustbin in particular of associations such as the Red Cross,
- to give again value with objects in their giving a 2nde life,
- to decrease the quantity of waste.
With the social status:
- to help people in social difficulty,
- to give a little support to the families during the festivals of end of the year.