PDP9. Capabilities for music with disabilities.20 juin 2016
PDP9. Capabilities for music with disabilities.
Date: 26/05 – 16/06/2015
Number participants: 60 (primary and high school students, disabled and elderly residents)
- Playing instruments, moving to music, cognitive stimulation, education, self-care, support, structured social interaction, and fun with 4 generations.
- Meet other seniors, disabled people, teenagers and children.
- They’ve rehearsed the same song separately on different days and then they have interpreted it all together in a final festival.
- Celebrate the small steps to help participants progress. While the person may not seem to make much progress, this may be far from true. Look for subtle signs that you are doing things right. It might just be a smile, eye contact or gesture
- Play all together in a final festival