ACE2. RESPECT YOUR BODY (SEXUAL HEALTHY)17 mars 2016
- INTERVENIENT: RED CROSS
- TARGET GROUP: 3ºESO (13-14 YEARS OLD)
- NUMBER: 25
- Appreciates own body
- Understands pubertal changes and views these changes as normal
- Practices health-promoting behaviors, such as abstinence from alcohol and other drugs and undergoing regular check-ups
- Communicates effectively with family
- Expresses love and intimacy in developmentally appropriate ways
- Discussing how to talk about sexuality in neutral terms according to the Red Cross Principles. The youth had strong opinions and views in discussions on gender roles and sexual orientation. Through games we explored ways to give or not give consent to sexual approaches.
- Their knowledge was tested at the end of the course through a “sexy quiz”. They also got to practice the proper use of condoms on dildos. Lastly, they worked with planning activities related to sexual health in their local communities. They want to arrange quiz nights for the volunteers, offer sexual education in schools and use stands and social media to bring awareness on sexual health.
We didn’t take photograph neither video, according to the Red Cross rules for this kind of activity.